Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Eventful December

If I were to attempt to blog about every single thing that has happened this December in this post, my post will most probably be as long as the Great Wall of China. Hence, I shall not attempt so. However, I definitely can't wait to share all that has happened in this short and amazing month. I may probably do so in a number of posts... or not.

Let's begin with a checklist of all that has taken place in December 2007:

College... check
Homework... check
LIFE Game Camp... check
Ipoh... check
Hospital... check
Funeral service... check
Memorial service... check
Christmas party... check
Christmas countdown... check
New friends... check
Admission offers... check
Laughter... check
Tears... check
Frustration... check
Dates.... unchecked

Okay, fourteen out of fifteen ain't bad!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea, December has truly been a very busy month for all of us.

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Christmas. I'm sure that the mime performed on the 24th December was good, right? I'm sure the people were blessed by the performance.