Friday, September 5, 2008

Officially an Alien!

So, I am officially an alien! Well, at least an alien on American soil.

It's been so long since I last updated my blog, that I've kinda forgotten that I have a blog. No way! I was kidding.

Many people have been really nice, and I have a thousand and one people asking me how am I, including people whom I never knew cared anything about me (and I wonder where they came from all of a sudden).

But above all else, the one thing that is truly amazing about being an alien, or rather, being on my own, is the extent of God's grace that I have experienced. It's not that I have never experienced His grace before, it is just that, when you are thrown out on your own and you have nowhere to turn to and no one else to go to, you learn to put your trust and your hope solely in Him. And it is then that you really experience the abundance of His Storehouse of Grace.

This past month has been truly amazing, as I witness the Lord of the universe at work in my life. (Can you believe that the God who created the Heavens and the Earth cared enough to look into the life of one out of eleven thousand students in Liberty?!) He never fails to make me stand in awe in His presence.

Well, I do have a lot to thank the Lord for; His grace, His provision, His peace.

That's all for now. I will be back with more details soon. That's a promise, and the last time I checked, I was not a vow-breaker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

missing you lots ms alien

Anonymous said...

kaiseng was here....
great to chat vf u that morning!!!!
take k ya....
"aging ppl"....
will help u keep on eyes to those "kids"....
=)