Friday, July 17, 2009

random facts about the Other

Let's just say that I have quite an "interesting" job. One that many are dying for. Or not. So as my team is winding down from the peak season of intensive classes, I spend more time doing, well, nothing. To elaborate a little more, that translates into me spending more time just looking at people eating.

Anyway, the past week had been a guy's week, with mostly, if not all, male students. And I observed some fun facts about this other creation of God.

1. Guys put everything (did I say EVERYTHING?) in their pockets. Even a whole bottle of water! Wow! How does one do that? It's a miracle!

2. Be it 4 or 40, guys like tugging at pigtails! So I saw this middle-age man tugging at his female classmate's ponytail. Ah, good old days... Just like back in kindergarten.

3. Guys love candies! So we serve Mountain Trail Mix (a mixture of all kinds of nuts, raisins, and M'n'Ms) at our hospitality room. And at the end of everyday for the past week, all that was left, or rather all that was missing from the Trail Mix bowl was M'n'Ms! Hmm... I wonder what happened...

God sure had a sense of humour when He created these fascinatingly queer (or queerly fascinating) creatures!

No comments: